Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades HomeStreet (HMST) to Outperform
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods analyst Jacquelynne Bohlen upgraded HomeStreet (NASDAQ: HMST) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $39.00.
Shares of HomeStreet closed at $26.21 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avis Budget (CAR) Gains on BofA Upgrade to Buy on Expected Upward Revisions to 2022+ Estimates
- BofA Securities Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Sonova Holding AG (SOON:SW) (SONVY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!