Kansas City Capital Upgrades U.S. Ecology (ECOL) to Outperform
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Kansas City Capital analyst Tyson Bauer upgraded U.S. Ecology (NASDAQ: ECOL) from Perform to Outperform with a price target of $49.00.
Shares of U.S. Ecology closed at $42.03 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Nanya Technology Corp (2408:TT) to Outperform
- UPDATE: BTIG Upgrades Okta, Inc (OKTA) to Buy
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Upgrades Honeywell International (HON) to Buy, 'The Right Exposures at the Right Time'