Johnson Rice Upgrades Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Buy
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Johnson Rice analyst Charles Meade upgraded Southwestern Energy (NYSE: SWN) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $6.75.
Shares of Southwestern Energy closed at $3.96 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southwestern Energy Schedules First Quarter Conference Call for April 30, 2021
- Berenberg Upgrades Mosaic (MOS) to Buy
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Upgrades iHeartMedia (IHRT) to Buy, 'Business is Booming'