Johnson Rice Upgrades Devon Energy (DVN) to Buy
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Johnson Rice analyst Charles Meade upgraded Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN) from Sell to Buy with a price target of $37.00.
Shares of Devon Energy closed at $25.61 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Upgrades Oil Search Ltd. (OSH:AU) (OISHY) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Bernstein Upgrades Biogen (BIIB) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Susquehanna Upgrdes Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (APD) to Positive (correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!