Johnson Rice Upgrades Denbury Resources (DNR) to Accumulate
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Johnson Rice analyst Charles Meade upgraded Denbury Resources (NYSE: DNR) from Hold to Accumulate with a price target of $6.00.
Shares of Denbury Resources closed at $4.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Assumes, Upgrades Beam Inc (BEAM) to Buy
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades SKF AB (SKFB:SS) (SKFRY) to Overweight
- SVB Leerink Upgrades Incyte (INCY) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesJohnson Rice
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!