Johnson Rice Upgrades Comstock Resources (CRK) to Buy
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Johnson Rice upgraded Comstock Resources (NYSE: CRK) from Accumulate to Buy with a price target of $10.00.
Shares of Comstock Resources closed at $4.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Lincoln Electric (LECO) to Outperform
- CLSA Upgrades Japan Airport Terminal Co., Ltd (9706:JP) (JTTRY) to Buy (1)
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Upgrades Satsuma Pharmaceuticals (STSA) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesJohnson Rice
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!