Jefferies Upgrades Healthcare Realty Trust (HR) to Buy
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Jefferies analyst Jonathan Petersen upgraded Healthcare Realty Trust (NYSE: HR) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $33.00.
Shares of Healthcare Realty Trust closed at $28.62 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Glencore Plc (GLEN:LN) to Overweight
- DoorDash (DASH) Soars as BofA Upgrades to Buy on Upside to 2021 Estimates and Robust Mid-term Growth Opportunity
- Auto Suppliers: BofA Downgrades Lear (LEA) and Visteon (VC) to Underperform on Valuation, Upgrades Dana (DAN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!