Jefferies Upgrades First Horizon National (FHN) to Buy
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Jefferies analyst Casey Haire upgraded First Horizon National (NYSE: FHN) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $12.00.
Shares of First Horizon National closed at $10.80 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kepler Cheuvreux Upgrades Mediaset SpA (MS:IM) (MDIUY) to Hold
- Jefferies Upgrades UCB SA (UCB:BB) (UCBJY) to Buy
- Auto Suppliers: BofA Downgrades Lear (LEA) and Visteon (VC) to Underperform on Valuation, Upgrades Dana (DAN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!