Janney Upgrades American Water (AWK) to Buy
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Janney analyst Michael Gaugler upgraded American Water (NYSE: AWK) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of American Water closed at $132.13 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Upgrades Tongdao Liepin Group (6100:HK) to Overweight
- Sidoti Upgrades Plantronics (PLT) to Buy