Janney Upgrades American Water (AWK) to Buy
- S&P 500 and Dow slip as upcoming Fed meeting looms
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Janney analyst Michael Gaugler upgraded American Water (NYSE: AWK) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of American Water closed at $132.13 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Outperform
- Piper Sandler Upgrades Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP) to Overweight
- Citi Upgrades Yakult Honsha Co Ltd. (2267:JP) (YKLTY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!