JPMorgan Upgrades Vivent Smart Home (VVNT) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster upgraded Vivent Smart Home (NYSE: VVNT) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $15.00.
Shares of Vivent Smart Home closed at $11.55 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades National Bank Holdings (NBHC) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades Ruth's Hospitality (RUTH) to Overweight
- TD Securities Upgrades Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (CNR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!