JPMorgan Upgrades Smartsheet Inc. (SMAR) to Overweight
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
JPMorgan analyst Mark Murphy upgraded Smartsheet Inc. (NYSE: SMAR) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $83.00.
Shares of Smartsheet Inc. closed at $68.62 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Murphy USA (MUSA) to Outperform
- Kotak Upgrades Jindal Steel & Power (JSP:IN) to Buy (1)
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades PCCW Limited (8:HK) (PCWLF) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!