JPMorgan Upgrades QEP Resources (QEP) to Overweight
- Nasdaq tumbles 2% on weak data, surging bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil near $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
JPMorgan analyst Michael Glick upgraded QEP Resources (NYSE: QEP) from Neutral to Overweight.
Shares of QEP Resources closed at $2.13 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Harpoon Therapeutics (HARP) to Buy
- CLSA Upgrades ENN Energy Holdings Limited (2688:HK) (XNGSY) to Buy (1)
- MKM Partners Upgrades Aurora Cannabis (ACB:CN) (ACB) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!