JPMorgan Upgrades QEP Resources (QEP) to Overweight
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
JPMorgan analyst Michael Glick upgraded QEP Resources (NYSE: QEP) from Neutral to Overweight.
Shares of QEP Resources closed at $2.13 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Upgrades Simon Property (SPG) to 'Buy' on Positive Inflection Points and Revival of Redevelopments
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Unisys (UIS) to Buy
- Benchmark Upgrades Invitae Corporation (NVTA) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!