JPMorgan Upgrades Novavax (NVAX) to Neutral
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
JPMorgan analyst Eric Joseph upgraded Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $46.00.
Shares of Novavax closed at $49.45 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novavax (NVAX) to Compare Mixed COVID-19 Vaccine Schedules in Adolescents in a New Phase 2 Study With University of Oxford
- Berenberg Upgrades InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG:LN) (IHG) to Buy
- Exane BNP Paribas Upgrades Lagardere SCA (LAGA:FP) (LGDDF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!