JPMorgan Upgrades NovaGold Resources (NG) to Overweight
- Second half starts with a fresh drubbing for stocks
- Micron (MU) Shares Drop 4% on Significant Q4 Guidance Miss
- JPMorgan 'Not as Worried as the Street' on Apple (AAPL) Heading into Earnings
- Exclusive-Meta slashes hiring plans, girds for 'fierce' headwinds
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan upgraded NovaGold Resources (NYSE: NG) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $8.00.
Shares of NovaGold Resources closed at $5.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NOVAGOLD Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Equinix (EQIX) to Buy
- UPDATE: Atlantic Equities Upgrades First Republic Bank (FRC) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!