JPMorgan Upgrades NovaGold Resources (NG) to Overweight
- Euro zone yields fall, stock rally takes a breather
- Oil prices rise on uncertainty over OPEC+ cuts and Middle East tensions
- Dollar finds footing ahead of job data deluge
- GitLab jumps 15% following Q3 beat & guidance raise; Seen as a 'good quarter'
- Nokia tumbles on lowered outlook as AT&T decides to award $14B contract to Ericsson
JPMorgan upgraded NovaGold Resources (NYSE: NG) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $8.00.
Shares of NovaGold Resources closed at $5.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades XP Inc. (XP) to Overweight
- Exane BNP Paribas Upgrades Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) to Outperform
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades ProLogis (PLD) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!