JPMorgan Upgrades NICE Systems Ltd (NICE) to Neutral, Following Earnings
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster upgraded NICE Systems Ltd (NASDAQ: NICE) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $261.00 (from $210.00).
Shares of NICE Systems Ltd closed at $246.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NICE Expands its Global Reach with Bell Canada
- Macquarie Upgrades New Hope Corp (NHC:AU) (NHPEF) to Outperform
- Avis Budget (CAR) Gains on BofA Upgrade to Buy on Expected Upward Revisions to 2022+ Estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!