JPMorgan Upgrades NICE Systems Ltd (NICE) to Neutral, Following Earnings
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster upgraded NICE Systems Ltd (NASDAQ: NICE) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $261.00 (from $210.00).
Shares of NICE Systems Ltd closed at $246.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: B.Riley Upgrades Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) to Buy
- Chemours (CC) to Sell Mining Solutions Business to Draslovka for $520 Million
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!