JPMorgan Upgrades Ashland Inc. (ASH) to Neutral
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
JPMorgan analyst Jeffrey Zekauskas upgraded Ashland Inc. (NYSE: ASH) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $90.00.
Shares of Ashland Inc. closed at $84.91 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Auto Suppliers: BofA Downgrades Lear (LEA) and Visteon (VC) to Underperform on Valuation, Upgrades Dana (DAN) to Buy
- Exane BNP Paribas Upgrades Standard Chartered Plc. (STAN:LN) (SCBFY) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Henkel AG & Co KGaA (HEN:GR) (HENKY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!