JPMorgan Upgrades Antero Resources (AR) to Overweight
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
JPMorgan analyst Arun Jayaram upgraded Antero Resources (NYSE: AR) from Underweight to Overweight with a price target of $6.00.
Shares of Antero Resources closed at $4.07 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Antero Resources (AR) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.13
- Raymond James Upgrades Antero Resources (AR) to Strong Buy
- CLSA Upgrades Flexium Interconnect (6269:TT) to Outperform (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!