JMP Securities Upgrades Greenhill (GHL) to Market Outperform
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
JMP Securities analyst Devin Ryan upgraded Greenhill (NYSE: GHL) from Market Perform to Market Outperform with a price target of $20.00.
Shares of Greenhill closed at $14.04 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Upgrades Beach Energy Ltd (BPT:AU) (BEPTF) to Outperform (2)
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades CIT Group (CIT) to Outperform
- CLSA Upgrades Yeahka Ltd (9923:HK) to Buy (1)