HSBC Upgrades Sociedad Quimica y Minera (SQM) to Buy
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
HSBC analyst Alexandre Falcao upgraded Sociedad Quimica y Minera (NYSE: SQM) from Hold to Buy.
Shares of Sociedad Quimica y Minera closed at $35.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barclays Downgrades Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) to Equalweight
- UPDATE: Cowen Upgrades Square (SQ) to Outperform, 'Buy Now'
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Globant S.A. (GLOB) to Buy; Early Stages of Multi-Year Demand Cycle
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!