HSBC Upgrades Sociedad Quimica y Minera (SQM) to Buy
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
HSBC analyst Alexandre Falcao upgraded Sociedad Quimica y Minera (NYSE: SQM) from Hold to Buy.
Shares of Sociedad Quimica y Minera closed at $35.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Chewy Inc. (CHWY) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Okta, Inc (OKTA) to Overweight (correction)
- Jefferies Upgrades Bouygues SA (EN:FP) (BOUYF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!