HSBC Upgrades Albemarle (ALB) to Buy
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices edge higher as Delta variant spread caps gains
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
HSBC analyst Alexandre Falcao upgraded Albemarle (NYSE: ALB) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $121.00.
Shares of Albemarle closed at $93.56 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Upgrades BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) to Buy
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Unisys (UIS) to Buy
- Berenberg Upgrades Rightmove Plc. (RMV:LN) (RTMVY) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!