HSBC Upgrades Albemarle (ALB) to Buy
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
HSBC analyst Alexandre Falcao upgraded Albemarle (NYSE: ALB) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $121.00.
Shares of Albemarle closed at $93.56 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Argus Upgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Buy
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Xponential Fitness Inc (XPOF) to Strong Buy
- BMO Capital Upgrades Teck Resources Ltd (TECK-B:CN) (TECK) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!