H.C. Wainwright Upgrades SuperCom (SPCB) to Buy
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
H.C. Wainwright analyst Kevin Dede upgraded SuperCom (NASDAQ: SPCB) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of SuperCom closed at $1.38 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SuperCom to Report Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results on August 10, 2021
- Peel Hunt Upgrades Flutter Entertainment Plc. (FLTR:LN) (PDYPY) to Buy
- Raymond James Upgrades Aon Corp (AON) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!