H.C. Wainwright Upgrades Medical Transcription Billing (MTBC) to Buy
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar edges lower with Fed in focus, cryptocurrencies jump
H.C. Wainwright analyst Kevin Dede upgraded Medical Transcription Billing (NASDAQ: MTBC) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $10.00.
Shares of Medical Transcription Billing closed at $8.15 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: B.Riley Upgrades Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) to Buy
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX) to Overweight
- Sidoti Upgrades Arcosa (ACA) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!