Guggenheim Upgrades American Electric Power (AEP) to Buy
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Guggenheim analyst Shahriar Pourreza upgraded American Electric Power (NASDAQ: AEP) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $93.00.
Shares of American Electric Power closed at $80.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Electric Power (AEP) PT Lowered to $81 at Goldman Sachs
- BofA Securities Upgrades American Electric Power (AEP) to Buy
- BofA Securities Upgrades Albany International (AIN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!