Gordon Haskett Upgrades Restoration Hardware (RH) to Accumulate (2)
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gordon Haskett analyst Chuck Grom upgraded Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) from Hold (3) to Accumulate (2).
Shares of Restoration Hardware closed at $611.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lone Pine Capital Shows New 5.1% Stake in RH (RH)
- Susquehanna Upgrades PPG Industries (PPG) to Positive
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades PCCW Limited (8:HK) (PCWLF) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesChuck Grom
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!