Gabelli Upgrades Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) to Buy
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Gabelli upgraded Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) from Hold to Buy.
Shares of Stanley Black & Decker closed at $196.74 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tractor Supply to Become the Exclusive Retail Destination for PORTER-CABLE Cordless Power Tools and Accessories
- CLSA Upgrades Oracle Corp Japan (4716:JP) (OCLCF) to Outperform (2)
- BMO Capital Upgrades Teck Resources Ltd (TECK) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!