FBR Capital Upgrades American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) to Buy
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- U.S. senators reach deal on major points of bipartisan infrastructure bill
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital upgraded American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $13.00.
Analyst Susan Anderson comments "AEO’s valuation is now attractive enough to compensate for mall risk in our opinion, and we see much lower risk to sales/EPS in 2017. AEO also has one of the highest FCF yields and dividend yields, to which we see little risk, unlike for some other spec retailers."
Shares of American Eagle Outfitters closed at $10.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Eagle Unveils ‘Future Together. Jeans Forever’ Celebrating the Timelessness of Jeans, Optimism and Togetherness
- Piper Sandler Upgrades NBT Bancorp (NBTB) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades Globant S.A. (GLOB) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!