Evercore ISI Upgrades Nabors (NBR) to In Line
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Evercore ISI analyst James West upgraded Nabors (NYSE: NBR) from Underperform to In Line with a price target of $101.00.
Shares of Nabors closed at $90.04 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JMP Securities Upgrades Box, Inc. (BOX) to Market Outperform
- UBS Upgrades Go-Ahead Group Plc. (GOG:LN) (GHGUY) to Buy
- UBS Upgrades Yandex (YNDX) to Buy 'on the progress in self-driving'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!