Evercore ISI Upgrades Devon Energy (DVN) to Outperform
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Evercore ISI analyst Stephen Richardson upgraded Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN) from In Line to Outperform.
Shares of Devon Energy closed at $22.18 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bernstein Upgrades Devon Energy (DVN) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH) to Outperform, 'Pullback is Buying Opportunity'
- Societe Generale Upgrades Royal Dutch Shell Plc. (RDSA:LN) (RDS-A) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!