Deutsche Bank Upgrades Dollar General (DG) to Buy
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank analyst Paul Trussell upgraded Dollar General (NYSE: DG) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $241.00 (from $214.00).
Shares of Dollar General closed at $198.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Upgrades DiGi.Com (DIGI:MK) (DIGBF) to Outperform (2)
- Northcoast Research Upgrades Harley-Davidson (HOG) to Buy