Daiwa Securities Upgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Outperform (2)
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Daiwa Securities analyst Louis Miscioscia upgraded NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) from Neutral (3) to Outperform (2) with a price target of $70.00.
Shares of NetApp closed at $61.21 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetApp (NTAP) PT Raised to $92 at Morgan Stanley
- Macquarie Upgrades Galaxy Resources Ltd. (GXY:AU) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Tesla (TSLA) to Buy, 'our focus shifts to storage'