DZ Bank Upgrades Qiagen NV (QGEN) to Buy
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
DZ Bank analyst Sven Kuerten upgraded Qiagen NV (NYSE: QGEN) from Hold to Buy.
Shares of Qiagen NV closed at $48.48 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) to Overweight
- Jefferies Upgrades Credito Emiliano SpA (CE:IM) to Hold
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades 21Vianet (VNET) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!