DZ Bank Upgrades Cisco (CSCO) to Buy
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
DZ Bank analyst Ingo Wermann upgraded Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) from Hold to Buy.
Shares of Cisco closed at $47.18 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Cisco (CSCO) to Outperform
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Bloom Energy Corp. (BE) to Overweight on Valuation
- Kepler Cheuvreux Upgrades Carl Zeiss Meditec AG (AFX:GR) (CZMWY) to Hold