DZ Bank Upgrades Chevron (CVX) to Buy
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
DZ Bank analyst Werner Eisenmann upgraded Chevron (NYSE: CVX) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $124.00.
Shares of Chevron closed at $112.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Belden, Inc. (BDC) to Buy
- UPDATE: William Blair Upgrades Altair Engineering (ALTR) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Tupperware Brands (TUP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!