Credit Suisse Upgrades Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) to Outperform
- Wall Street climbs, adding to recent gains as megacaps rise
- Hedge Fund Third Point Takes New Stake in Walt Disney (DIS)
- This Stock Rally Has More Legs, Could Extend Until Year End - JPMorgan
- Big Short's Burry Liquidates ~$200M in Long Stock Bets, Now Has Just One Stock
- Apple Could Outperform Into iPhone Event but Overall Risk/Reward Unfavorable - Bernstein's Sacconaghi
Credit Suisse upgraded Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE: ALU) from Neutral to Outperform.
Shares of Alcatel-Lucent closed at $3.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Koninklijke KPN NV (KPN:NA) (KKPNY) to Overweight
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Upgrades PPL Corp (PPL) to Buy
- HSBC Upgrades Globe Telecom Inc. (GLO:PM) (GTMEY) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!