Craig-Hallum Upgrades Cirrus Logic (CRUS) to Buy
- Wall Street slips as tech, energy stocks drop
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Craig-Hallum analyst Anthony Stoss upgraded Cirrus Logic (NASDAQ: CRUS) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $105.00.
Shares of Cirrus Logic closed at $84.32 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) iPhone Footprint Could Double, Thoughts from Management Meetings - Stifel
- Exane BNP Paribas Upgrades Standard Chartered Plc. (STAN:LN) (SCBFY) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Azul SA (AZUL) to Outperform; 'Flock South to Avoid Winter'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!