Compass Point Upgrades Regency Centers (REG) to Buy
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
Compass Point analyst Floris van Dijkum upgraded Regency Centers (NASDAQ: REG) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $54.00.
Shares of Regency Centers closed at $46.93 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Telia Co AB (TELIA:SS) (TLSNF) to Buy
- DZ Bank Upgrades Qiagen NV (QGEN) to Buy
- Societe Generale Upgrades Mytheresa (MYTE) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!