Compass Point Upgrades Regency Centers (REG) to Buy
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Compass Point analyst Floris van Dijkum upgraded Regency Centers (NASDAQ: REG) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $54.00.
Shares of Regency Centers closed at $46.93 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regency Centers Issues Annual Corporate Responsibility Report
- JPMorgan Upgrades Auto Trader Group PLC (AUTO:LN) (ATDRY) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Pivotal Research Upgrades Roku Inc. (ROKU) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!