Citi Upgrades LatAm Airlines Group (LTM) to Neutral
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Citi analyst Stephen Trent upgraded LatAm Airlines Group (NYSE: LTM) from Sell to Neutral.
Shares of LatAm Airlines Group closed at $3.21 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Glencore Plc (GLEN:LN) to Overweight
- BofA Upgrades Mister Car Wash (MCW) to Buy, Downgrades O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) to Neutral and Snap-On (SNA) to Underperform on Valuation
- Macquarie Upgrades Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!