Citi Upgrades GreenSky LLC (GSKY) to Neutral
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Citi analyst Ashwin Shirvaikar upgraded GreenSky LLC (NASDAQ: GSKY) from Sell to Neutral.
Shares of GreenSky LLC closed at $6.28 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades Plug Power (PLUG) to Overweight on Pullback and 'Tremendous' Momentum
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades General Dynamics Corp. (GD) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Upgrades Roku Inc. (ROKU) to Buy; 'Tailwinds, Catalyst Path Remain Strong'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!