Citi Upgrades Costco Wholesale (COST) to Buy
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Citi upgraded Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Costco Wholesale closed at $160.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades TAL International (TAL) to Sell Following Xi Jinping Comments
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Brookfield Business Partners L.P. (BBU) to Outperform Citing 'Collection of Catalysts'
- BofA Securities Upgrades Embraer (ERJ) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!