Citi Upgrades AT&T (T) to Buy
- Dow rallies to year's highest close, caps blockbuster month
- Tesla begins deliveries of Cybertruck, with starting price of $60,990
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
- After-hours movers: Ulta up on strong results, Tesla slips post Cybertruck event
Citi analyst Michael Rollins upgraded AT&T (NYSE: T) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $17.00.
Shares of AT&T closed at $14.21 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TELUS secures critically important 3800 MHz spectrum licences, unleashing the full potential of 5G
- AT&T to Webcast Fireside Chat with John Stankey at the UBS Global Media & Communications Conference
- JPMorgan Upgrades KCE Electronics PCL (KCE:TB) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!