CapitalOne Upgrades SRC Energy Inc. (SRCI) to Overweight
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CapitalOne analyst Phillips Johnson upgraded SRC Energy Inc. (NYSE: SRCI) from Equal-weight to Overweight.
Shares of SRC Energy Inc. closed at $4.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Argus Upgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Buy
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Dada Nexus Ltd. (DADA) to Overweight
- Societe Generale Upgrades Burberry Group PLC (BRBY:LN) (BBRYF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!