CapitalOne Upgrades Healthpeak Properties (PEAK) to Overweight
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CapitalOne analyst Daniel Bernstein upgraded Healthpeak Properties (NYSE: PEAK) from Equal-weight to Overweight.
Shares of Healthpeak Properties closed at $29.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Healthpeak Properties (PEAK) PT Raised to $37 at Baird
- Citi Upgrades Spirit Airlines (SAVE) to Buy
- Macquarie Upgrades Seek Ltd (SEK:AU) (SKLTF) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesSanford C. Bernstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!