Cantor Fitzgerald Upgrades Green Thumb Industries (GTBIF) to Overweight
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Pablo Zuanic upgraded Green Thumb Industries (OTC: GTBIF) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $15.00.
Shares of Green Thumb Industries closed at $9.22 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades Plug Power (PLUG) to Overweight on Pullback and 'Tremendous' Momentum
- Roku (ROKU) Stock Gains on Upgrade to Buy at Guggenheim, Tailwainds and Catalyst Path Remain Strong Says Analyst
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades General Dynamics Corp. (GD) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!