CJS Securities Upgrades Unifi Inc (UFI) to Market Outperform
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
CJS Securities analyst Daniel Moore upgraded Unifi Inc (NYSE: UFI) from Market Perform to Market Outperform.
Shares of Unifi Inc closed at $21.54 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unifi Schedules Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Earnings Conference Call
- UPDATE: Berenberg Upgrades Morgan Stanley (MS) to Buy
- BMO Capital Upgrades CSX (CSX) to Outperform