CFRA Upgrades Citi (C) to Buy
- S&P 500 ends lower as Fed hints at hawkish tightening timeline
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- 'Living up to the Legend': Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Recovers Earlier Losses as Analysts Boost Price Targets Despite Azure Growth Slowdown
- Buy Any Further Significant Pullback in Equities - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CFRA upgraded Citi (NYSE: C) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $76.00.
- positive on actions taken to streamline the bank in 2022 with new CEO leadership
Shares of Citi closed at $67.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Upgrades Moderna (MRNA) to Hold
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Soar After Deutsche Bank Upgrade to Hold on Valuation
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades JD Health International Inc (6618:HK) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!