Buckingham Research Upgrades Virgin America (VA) to Buy
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Buckingham Research upgraded Virgin America (NASDAQ: VA) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $44.00.
Shares of Virgin America closed at $35.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: B.Riley Upgrades Warrior Met Coal (HCC) to Buy
- CLSA Upgrades Lasertec Corp. (6920:JP) (LSRCF) to Outperform (2)
- Credit Suisse Upgrades The Erawan Group (ERW:TB) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!