BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades China Ming Yang Wind Power (MY) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded China Ming Yang Wind Power (NYSE: MY) from Underperform to Neutral.
Shares of China Ming Yang Wind Power closed at $2.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen (BIIB) PT Raised to $415 at BofA Securities After Waterfall Data Despite Modest Treatment Effect
- UPDATE: Bank of America (BAC) PT Raised to $46 at Credit Suisse on 2023 Roll
- Tellurian (TELL) PT Lowered to $6 at BofA Securities as Long Term Contract Changes Normalize LNG Purchasing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!