BofA Securities Upgrades Welltower, Inc. (WELL) to Neutral
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
BofA Securities analyst Joshua Dennerlein upgraded Welltower, Inc. (NYSE: WELL) from Underperform to Neutral.
Shares of Welltower, Inc. closed at $64.54 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Welltower, Inc. (WELL) PT Raised to $89 at Wells Fargo
- Wedbush Upgrades Six Flags Entertainment (SIX) to Outperform
- Kotak Upgrades Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) to Add (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!