BofA Securities Upgrades Vistra Energy (VST) to Buy
- Second half starts with fresh strain on stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- Micron Slips on Soft Guidance, BofA Downgrades on 'Large but Insufficient Reset'
BofA Securities analyst Julien Dumoulin-Smith upgraded Vistra Energy (NYSE: VST) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $23.00.
Shares of Vistra Energy closed at $18.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Atlantic Equities Upgrades First Republic Bank (FRC) to Overweight
- UBS Upgrades OZ Minerals (OZL:AU) (OZMLF) to Buy
- JPMorgan Upgrades AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!