BofA Securities Upgrades VEREIT (VER) to Buy
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
BofA Securities analyst Joshua Dennerlein upgraded VEREIT (NYSE: VER) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $8.00.
Shares of VEREIT closed at $6.87 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CapitalOne Downgrades VEREIT (VER) to Equal-weight
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX) to Overweight
- HSBC Upgrades Hengli Petrochemical Co Ltd (600346:CH) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!